- used and
- Shared when you visit our website, which is www.dinapama.com (the “Site”).
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect the following:
- Information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and
- Information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
- Email address, contact number and name for online enquires. We refer to this as “Order Information”
We use the “Order Information” that we collect generally to fulfil any enquires made through the Site (including processing your quotation & providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to
- Improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We do not share your personal information with anyone on this website. However, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works.
when you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- We require 50% of the total amount on the quotation to secure your order, Artwork and Designs: to be provided by the client, designs/items. If this is not possible, a redrawing fee may be charged (graphic design fee), Once production has commenced, orders cannot be canceled.